Friday 20 January 2017

oLuxo - Gift Shop & Jewellery

I thought that I would share my excitement with you.



I have a new friend who makes stunning jewellery and other wonderful gifts.  I have realised that she seems to be very similar to me, as she also seems to be juggling many financial balls, trying to make a living, in what has become quite a tough economy.

My new friends name is Lynethea Page, and her company name is oLuxo; and as the name suggests her products definitely have a luxury look and feel to them.

I ordered a wrap around bracelet, from her.  The colours that I requested was black and silver and asked if it would be possible to have elephant and star charms. 

I know that she went out of her way to find these things for me and I was over the moon when my parcel arrived. 

Included in my package was a number of small testers of the products that she sells.


This is my bracelet and I am sure that you will agree with me that it is just gorgeous. 















Here are a few other things that she sells:

 
 
 


Take a quick break and hop on over to her site

http://www.oluxo.co.za












Thanks for stopping by






 


 
 
 
 










 



No comments:

Post a Comment