Monday 24 July 2017

Knitted Bunnies - Knitting project 1

Hey everyone!!

Thought that I would reshare this idea for this Easter. 

Thought that I would share a cute knitting idea.  This cost basically nothing to make except for a little bit of free time. Less than a ball of wool, and a little bit of fabric.

Shoe String Bunnies


The first one I decided to tackle was this adorable little bunny that I found on Pinterest.  I wanted to give my children something different for Easter, and when I saw it I just fell in love with it. 


Tiny Knitted Bunny

I personally love giving gifts that have some meaning and that last longer than the occasion; and these last longer than chocolate.


https://za.pinterest.com/pin/361413938833002350/

Click the above link to see this post on Pinterest

The pattern was free and very simple and easy to make.  Please visit www.ravelry.com if you would like to download the pattern for free.


Easter bunny's on a shoe string budget



Please leave your comments below as I would love to hear what you think and if you also if you have done something similar.

Lotsa love



No comments:

Post a Comment